TLLMagazine asked..
Q: What has been your greatest accomplishment to date and why?

From our Viewer

Where do I begin.... I had completed my first novel. I'd been working on this project for about 10 months and it was a very difficult time for me. I wasn't going to mention it, but I have a few health issues that prevent me from doing certain things..but God! To finally finish this book was wonderful - His words to me were enough. I am experiencing so many different emotions right now from wanting to cry from day to day to wanting to run like Forrest Gump. Every thing I've done thus far; owning my own magazine, my family and now this book - is so much of me and where I am. During the writing process I went through a lot, not knowing which way this book was going to go, I had to go to God in regards to what I needed to do. I waited and waited, and thought to myself, forget it.. but who am I kidding? And then He spoke to me "the book you are writing will be written, but just not the way you're trying to do it". So here I am today a novelist that is about to take the literary world by storm.     
                                                                                                                                     
 Novelist Ornitha Danielle                                                                                                     
"A HEART OF REIGN"
COMING SOON 2012..........



June 1, 2012

4 comments:

Sandra said...

I love the article Danielle! You have a true testimony. No matter your trails and tribulations, God brought you through because with him all things are possible. I look forward to reading "A Heart Of Reign" and your future biography which one day will come...

traci said...

Amazing article Danielle...You have been through so much, but your testimony will be an inspiration for others. I can't wait to get my signed copy of "A Heart of Reign"....I am honored to be a part of this journey with you...

danielle_taylor2006@yahoo.com said...

Thank you so much Sandra! It really makes it all worth wild when someone can be encouraged and blessed by your story. Thank you again for the support.

danielle_taylor2006@yahoo.com said...

Thank you so very much Traci! I appreciate you so very much, I know that with God on my side I can do anything. Thank you so much for the support :).