MOTIVATIONALLY SPEAKING..



On May 14, 2012, Life & Business Coach, Motivational Speaker and Author Kachelle Kelly reached another level. Medley Inc. welcomed The Alpha Woman Mentor, to their client roster of philanthropists, entertainers, artists and fashion and beauty moguls. Kelly has gained global recognition as a life coach, business coach, motivational speaker, and accomplished author. She utilizes her creativity and candor as tools to coach strong, career driven women on balance and acceptance and targets women who are ready to take their lives and businesses to the next level.

"I decided to work with Kachelle because I felt that she has a genuine desire to help people find their purpose and help them fulfill it. She's a very kind person, but very straight forward and tells you what you don't want, but need to hear," said Shardae Rickson, Patient Relations Assistant. "My personal goal was to become a coach, so I hired the best!"

"For years, I was afraid to share who I really was with a stranger or put myself out there in a big way," said Kachelle. "I knew I was extremely gifted, but unable to articulate what I was meant to do and unable to put things in action to see real results."

Fast forward to 2012, and Kachelle has since created highly attended coaching programs and worldwide services for those in need. As a certified speaker with Monster.com’s Making It Count programs, she has traveled to high schools and universities across the country to motivate teens to make the right decisions, stay in school, and excel in life. Kachelle is available for Interviews, Contributing Articles, Social commentary and Public SpeakingTo learn more about Kachelle visit www.kachellekelly.com.

May 18, 2012