From Our.. Facebook Friends
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

Every week we're posting a question and opening our platform for you to Journal your thoughts.. Here's our latest Facebook Question:

What has been the hardest thing you've ever done - and how has it changed you for the better..

Here's what our friends had to day.. LOVE IT!

The hardest thing I have ever done was learning to journal and write things down. I was acquainted with the normal quick notes on the back of my check book but to actually list my day as if I have already accomplished it was quit a change. 

I had to change my way of thinking! I had to begin to sleep, walk, and talk with my journal readily available for me to write my to-do list as the thoughts came to me. I own a childcare learning center, a nanny agency, and an online daycare success network! With so many streams of responsibility I couldn't keep up with it all! But by changing my way of thinking, increasing my journal habits and sticking to my list I have accomplished more in 30 days than I have in the past year. My businesses have increase in every area. I am thankful the art of journaling!

ANDREA DICKERSON
Daycare Success – daycaresuccess.com


The hardest thing I've ever done was choosing to be a mother at the age of 19. However, I feel that decision helped to create the woman I am today. I pushed myself to be the best mother I could be and enhance my craft. Why? Because I was now responsible for a little person that depended on me. Now 25 years later, while still in my career of choice, I am following my passion. My son will never know how much he inspired me.

TINA C. HINES
www.tinachines.com

The hardest thing I've ever done is being caregiver for both of my aging parents. Having that responsibility made me a much more sensitive and caring person because I had to completely put my personal "issues" on hold and accept the fact that my life journey is not just about ME!

JAMEE GREENE

I think accepting my call was my hardest thing I ever done. The reason is I didn't take what God had for me lightly.....I known that besides myself, I would be responsible for others if I didn't do what I was commissioned to do. I really thought that this was not a journey that I could endure by myself, but God ensured me that he would never leave me alone. It changed me by knowing anything through his will can be obtained if I only believe and trust in him.

MINISTER TERESA FOSTER

Being honest and true to myself! When I learned how to be true with me, that put a big change in my life. Now am real with myself and others and I DO NOT have to pretend anymore. For so long I was what other people wanted me to be or do, but now am just me and I love it! That’s was a big change for me.

TONI DAWSON


To become part of our "REAL TALK LADIES" platform, befriend the Editor-N-Chief at www.facebook.com/tracyrbutler (or) visit us at www.facebook.com/TodaysLeadingLadiesMagazine. 

Check us out every Monday for a new question! 
August 6, 2012


No comments: