We Love our Facebook Friends!

TLL Magazine Daily Post –


I hate to see people give up on their Dreams...

Entrepreneurship is about learning lessons and taking risks ... The key to success is Wisdom, Discernment and Faith!

Demi Austin-Thomas / www.pillowtalkevents.com

Tracy R. Butler, Editor-N-Chief – FB friend









Girl Power 2012 

Cassandra Dominick asked me... DW how did you end up in the back of your own photo. It made me think of what I will share with you today...



Sometimes in order to bring others along you may have to sit in the back. It does not change the fact that YOU are there, NOR does it change the fact that EVERYONE knows who brought them along. A seat on a moving bus is still a seat on a moving bus...NEVER be so caught up in your own ego that you have to sit in the front, whether it is your bus or not!

THIS IS THE PERFECT PICTURE FOR PARTNERSHIP! Ladies Let's GO!


Tracy R. Butler, Editor-N-Chief – FB friend
July 13, 2012

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Words to definitely work towards in my both my personal life and business. Thanks for encouraging us.