From Our.. Facebook Friends
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!5

Every week we're posting a question and opening our platform for you to Journal your thoughts.. Here's our latest Facebook Question:


What is the one thing you wish someone would have told you at the age of 18 – that would have made a big difference today?

Here's what our friends had to day.. AMAZING!


The everything in life isn't going to be black or white , That there's a lot Gray areas and how to deal with them --

Great question! Someone could have told me that it was absolutely ok just to be me! That would have been wonderful!

Not to attempt to live all of my adult life in 24 hours!

Although I LoVe every bit of my LiFe and really would not change a thing for I wouldn't BE where I am if I hadn't BEEN where I'd been I would have LoVed to know about Universal Law and my place in this Universe. It would have been nice to know I create my own reality and that I could BE, DO or HAVE anything that I desire!!! While all my dreams have come true I would have had a head start!!!

I wish someone would have explained to me that it all begins with our thoughts and thoughts are the only thing we CAN control.

Heartbreak comes but if you allow it will heal.

If someone would have told me to learn to love myself and God first that would have been a big help for me and also to learn that though things will happen in your life or has happened they don't have to define you....those stick out the most....if only I didn’t have to figure it out the long road and believe it or not Im still learning as I grow.

I wish someone would have explained to me the power of One flesh (marriage) and the importance of discernment. I believe I would be a totally different person, Although I'm not sure that's a good thing, God has accomplished amazing things through my trials and tribulations, but it is something I think about.

That I didn't need to 'play it safe', that I was an amazing, beautiful, smart, talented woman and could do ANYTHING I wanted.

There are no right answers. There is nothing you are supposed to do. Love doesn't last, money doesn't last, everything changes. Your highest responsibility is to the joy of your heart. Pursue that and all else will tend to itself.


August 17, 2012

1 comment:

trishlee1969 said...

Thanks! Really makes you think about what's important. I must say, even though I've had some really hard times, I wouldn't change a thing. XOXO