Jordan Sparks and Whitney Houston’s last movie performance, hits the big screen in..
SPARKLE!

Showcasing Whitney Houston’s final on-screen performance, and introducing American Idol Jordan sparks in her feature film debut, SPARKLE is the Inspiring story of 3 talented sisters trying to live out their dreams in 1960s Detroit. A musical prodigy destined for greatness, SPARKLE struggles to become a star while dealing with unexpected challenges her new life will bring as she and her own sisters strive to become a dynamic singing group during the height of Motown.

August 17, 2012

1 comment:

cafemochalady said...

The movie was very good to me, I like how the captured Whitney's maturity. I sang every song until the new ones that Jordan was singing. I will definitely buy this for my collection.