I LOVE THIS!


A year ago I experienced hair loss so extreme that I was forced to wear wigs, weave, and other hair products that I was able to do without for most of my life. While the hair loss itself was found to be hereditary it was a HUGE blow to my self esteem.

So I sought GOD and he helped me understand the hair was NOT important. I am still ME! I still have my life, and my spirit, and my talents. And so I struck a deal with GOD (I know you have done it too)

I said GOD, if you allow my hair to grow back, I will NOT make it so important as to forget my other blessings! And so he did.

Yesterday I walked out of my house with less than an inch of my own hair and kept my promise to GOD. I am NOT my hair. I am beautiful, talented, helpful, loving, blessed, favored and STILL ME whether I have a full head of hair or not. Yesterday I fell in love with the REAL me all over again. Thanks to my SON Tyler for the hair cut. My The Natural Weight Loss Coach | Reeshemah Holmes for the inspiration and most of all THANK GOD for allowing my hair to grow and for my priorities to grow along with the hair.

*Diva reserves the right to wear HER HAIR any way she feels necessary!

Dawniel Patterson Winningham
Master Coach|National Speaker|Award Winning Author


August 17, 2012

No comments: